Why should you join the PTSA?
Your membership is the MAIN source of fundraising at Frost. In previous years, your PTSA membership has helped sponsor:
- Outdoor Ed
- 6th grade social
- Field trips including the Chesapeake Bay trip
- After school activities and buses
- School beautification
- PE equipment
- Staff appreciation
- Guest speakers
- Promethean boards
- TV production class equipment
- and more!
All PTSA members receive a printed school directory and access to the online directory through AtoZ Connect. PTSA membership is the ONLY way to obtain the directory.
While we welcome any and all volunteers, you do not have to attend PTSA meetings to join and support the PSTA.
How do you join? It's EASY to join the PTSA!
We have a new and improved online school directory and membership store at AtoZ! AtoZ Connect is now powered by Membership Toolkit. Most of us must first create a new AtoZConnect user account (even if we had one in prior years). If you had an account on the old AtoZ site, please create an account with the same email address you used for AtoZ. Once you create a new login, you will be connected to your old account. By using the same email address, the system will migrate your information to the new platform. To access the new Robert Frost Middle School PTSA AtoZ Connect site and get started, click here: https://frostmsptsa.membershiptoolkit.com/ and follow these step-by-step instructions to verify your information, join, and donate to the PTSA.
1) Click the "Create Account" button
2) Complete the form with the same email address you used with AtoZ previously (if you had an account).
3) Wait for a verification email and click the link in the message to verify your email address and complete the process.
4) Finish your registration by updating Parent/Family and Student Info and Directory/Publish Preferences.
5) Click on "PTSA Membership Sales & Donations" in the left menu to visit the store.
6) Add membership and anything else you choose to your basket, and check out.